(click for our portfolio)
- Digitally project your Mission: Your website should reflect the mission, plan, and marketing strategy of your business. Using consistent fonts, colors, images, and words, we can help create an online presence that is consistent with the in-person customer experience. If your business is small and personal, your site should reflect that. If your business is a large corporation with investors, then your site should reflect the company culture and provide appropriate information to your customers, as well as investors.
- Instant Information availability for clients: Your website can be a great tool to communicate to your customers. It may be in the form of a simple page for Frequently Asked Questions, or a complex password protected page that shows all pertinent information to that specific user. Either way, we can help eliminate the masses of emails, phone calls, and confusion by making it available to the customer before they even know they want it. In many cases, we can tie into your company database to allow customers to update their own contact information, view/pay invoices, and even schedule appointments. This allows your business to interact with customers 24/7 without having 24/7 manpower to support it.
- Create Custom Graphics: Identity and branding is an important part of getting your company's name out in the marketplace. Our graphic design services can assist you with coming up with a unique image, custom logo and graphically distinct website. Whether creating something from scratch or working from a hand sketched vision of your own, we can work with you and come up with something to fulfill your needs.
- Cost effective: We can act as your in-house Chief Technology Officer without having to pay the in-house officer salary. Most companies don't need a full time officer to manage your company technology and information so why pay for it?
- Individual company attention: We provide a single point of contact for your company who manages your account. This manager will learn your business to evaluate the needs and best possible solutions specific to your company, while considering the timeline, budget, and effectiveness of all technology decisions.
- For Information Accessibility & Collaboration: Create one central server where all company information resides with person-specific privileges. This information datacenter can be accessed by your users from any location that has an internet connection.
- Desktop Support: We provide desktop support for your business workstations and troubleshoot software, hardware, and network problems. We can install software as well as peripheral devices such as: printers, scanners, multiple screens, backup devices, and CD/DVD writers.
- Device Installation: We can help install network devices like fax machines, printers, and wireless routers.
- To streamline processes: Software can help your company accomplish repetitive tasks, manage complex workflows, and provide immediate updates to management. Whether the software solution is custom made, or an external software package, we can help you choose, implement, and maintain the right solution specific to the needs of your company.
- Share proprietary information: Most software platforms are very rigid in framework and don't actually provide a system that meets your information storage needs. Instead of letting your existing software define how you store and share information, create your own custom application that is as flexible as your business. We can help you design, develop, and expand the platform that empowers your company and grows when you grow.